Due to the urgent need to empower preachers around the world in the most important Islamic issues, this course came. To meet the need of many Muslims to increase their knowledge of Islam and the ability to discuss and dialogue with others.
Introduction to the course
A training program offered by the Academy to Introduce Islam, under the supervision of Waqf Al-Salam to introduce Islam, provided through the e-learning system.
- Preparing advocates of Islam with insight and wisdom
- Providing the trainee with the most important Islamic knowledge
- Enabling the trainee to respond to suspicions.
- Establishing the trainee’s thought for dialogue and discussion with the other.
The course is offered in Arabic and another course is offered in English
Duration of the course
Eight levels. Each level is for a month, with 8 months for the full course. Each week offers two lectures, each lecture is approximately 30 minutes long. The lectures are available throughout the course days.
Course start date
Sunday 18 Shawwal 1442 AH corresponding to 30 May 2021 AD
Teaching method in the course
The entire course is offered online via this educational platform asynchronously. You can access and watch lectures and solve exams at any time and from anywhere.
Those who pass the final exam will receive a certificate of attendance for the course from the Peace Endowment to introduce Islam in the city of Abha, Saudi Arabia.
- Registration is available to everyone from all over the world.
- The participant must be at least 18 years old.
- This course will be offered in the future in English, God willing.
Dr. fine monthly
Dean and founder of the Academy of Introducing Islam.
- Consultant General and Laparoscopic Surgery, Asir Central Hospital, Abha.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah 1406 AH.
- He holds the Arab Board in General Surgery.
- Fellow of the Royal Irish College of General Surgery.
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sharia from Imam Muhammad bin Saud Islamic University.
- He is studying a master’s degree in the year and its sciences at King Khalid University in Abha.
- He holds a high diploma in Tafsir from Tafsir Academy of Tafsir Center.
- He holds a High Diploma in Quality and Quality in the Health Sector from the American University in Cairo.
- Author of the book Arranging the Signs of the Hour.
To register for the course, click on the course registration button from the top of the page